Welcome to CryptoInvest
We publish cryptocurrency technical analysis reports and the latest news from the crypto market to make your trading profitable.
Join our newsletter to receive crypto trading setups, important crypto news, and updates from our crypto technical analysis.
Please go to the cryptocurrency technical analysis report from the links below.
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Cardano (ADA)
- Solana (SOL)
- Terra (LUNA)
- Polkadot (DOT)
- Dogecoin (DOGE)
- Avalanche (AVAX)
- Shiba Inu (SHIB)
- Polygon (MATIC)
- Near Protocol (NEAR)
- Cosmos (ATOM)
- Chainlink (LINK)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Fantom (FTM)
Latest Blog Posts
- Why Bitcoin should be your first and only investmentRecently at the start of 2022, the mayor of New York City announced that he supports people buying Bitcoin as it continues to dip. Clearly, there is starting to be a trend for Bitcoin as more and more people start to change their opinion of it. Not only just the normal retail investors, but famous people, politicians,… Continue reading Why Bitcoin should be your first and only investment
- Ex Goldman tells Crypto Market Cap may reach 250 Trillion DollarsIn a recent interview, former Goldman Sachs executive Raoul Pal predicted that crypto is on pace to more than 100x its market capitalization to $250 trillion within a decade. Prior to founding macroeconomic and investment strategy research service Global Macro Investor (GMI) in 2005, Pal co-managed the GLG Global Macro Fund in London for global asset management firm GLG Partners… Continue reading Ex Goldman tells Crypto Market Cap may reach 250 Trillion Dollars
- Spanish Lawmaker wants to make Spain a Bitcoin Mining CenterMaria Munoz, a member of the Congress of Deputies from the center-right Citizens party, has proposed making Spain a safe destination for investing in cryptocurrencies amid protests in Kazakhstan that have adversely affected the Bitcoin mining industry. She points to the fact that that the global hash rate plummeted 14% within just two days due to the turmoil in the second-biggest… Continue reading Spanish Lawmaker wants to make Spain a Bitcoin Mining Center
- Thailand required crypto traders to pay a 15% tax on gainsThe Republic of Thailand has broken the news that crypto traders in the country will now have to pay a capital gain tax of 15%, on all of their crypto trades. Thailand introduces new crypto tax law On January 6th, the Bangkok Post disclosed that the Thailand Finance Ministry reported that players in the crypto industry such as… Continue reading Thailand required crypto traders to pay a 15% tax on gains
- South Korea obligate people to report their overseas crypto accountsIn South Korea, virtual asset investors with more than 500 million Korean won, or approximately US$418,935, worth of crypto assets in overseas accounts must report to their regional tax authorities beginning in 2023. Fast facts According to a new year guidebook by the Ministry of Economy and Finance, any resident or domestic corporation with overseas account deposits… Continue reading South Korea obligate people to report their overseas crypto accounts
- Bitcoin dominance decreases to 3 years lows, Ethereum and other coins riseBitcoin dominance has dropped to the lowest level in just over three and a half years since June 3, 2018, at 37%. Last year, at the end of March, bitcoin dominance hovered just above the 60% zone but since then, numerous digital asset market caps have swelled in value and gathered prominence in the market… Continue reading Bitcoin dominance decreases to 3 years lows, Ethereum and other coins rise
- Do we reach the top of Tesla stock? What will happen after SP500 inclusion?Finally it is over. Tesla will be included in SP500 stock index after December 21st and last Friday, it was huge. What is huge? The volume. Last Friday Tesla equity trading volume reached nearly 150 billion dollar which is a new record for US stock markets. We have seen 130billion dollars in SPY ETF in… Continue reading Do we reach the top of Tesla stock? What will happen after SP500 inclusion?
- Can Higher Education Reduce Inequality In Developing Countries?Developing countries often face two well-known structural problems: high youth unemployment and high inequality. In recent decades, policymakers have increased the share of government spending on education in developing countries to address both of these issues. The empirical literature offers mixed results on which type of education is most suitable to improve gainful employment and… Continue reading Can Higher Education Reduce Inequality In Developing Countries?
- 2017 Global Forum On DevelopmentSession 4: Delivering sustainable urbanization in Africa: the role of the private sector The magnitude of the current wave of urbanization taking place in Africa calls for a more environment-friendly and less resource-consuming process than in the past. Discussions will bring together representatives from the private sector and African policymakers to share views and experiences… Continue reading 2017 Global Forum On Development
- Africa’s Urbanisation And Structural TransformationWe don’t know the name, or the place and exact date of birth, of the baby who changed world history. My guess is that she was born somewhere in Africa in 2007. Not that she cared as she lay there all wrinkled and raging at the disagreeable turn her life had just taken, but it was… Continue reading Africa’s Urbanisation And Structural Transformation